Educational Leadership Program
*denotes full-time faculty
- Margaret A. Arbuckle – Lecturer III (1997); BA, Boston University; MA, Boston University; Ph.D, University of Massachusetts.
- *Rebecca H. Berger – Associate Professor of Elementary Education (2001); AB, University of Chicago; MS, Bank Street College of Education; Ph.D, Indiana University.
- *Phyllis Blackstone – Associate Professor of Literacy Education (2008); BS, Gordon College; Ed.M, Ed.D, Boston University.
- Michael R. Cormier – Lecturer III (2002); BS, MEd., CAS, University of Maine; DEd., Boston College.
- Bryce M. Cundick – Lecturer I, Information Technology Librarian, Mantor Library (2007); BA, MA, Brigham Young University; MLS, Florida State University.
- *Barbara J. Eretzian – Lecturer I (2008); BS, University of Maine; MEd., University of Southern Maine.
- Nichole R. Goodspeed – Lecturer I (2009); BA (2) University of Maine; MA, Ph.D, University of Mississippi.
- *Philip A. Griswold – Assistant Dean of Education and Director of MS Ed. Program (2008); Assistant Dean of Graduate Education; B.S., Cornell University; M.S., University of Vermont; M.Ed., Ed. D, Rutgers University.
- Sandra J. MacArthur – Lecturer I (2007); BS, Husson College; CAS, MS, University of Maine.
- Laurie A. MacWhinnie – Lecturer I, Head of Reference Services, Mantor Library (2002); BA, University of Maine; MLS, Simmons College.
- Joella Ashley Montgomery – Director of the Teaching and Learning Collaborative (2000); BA, MS, Ph.D, University of Tennessee.
- *Marcia F. Nash – Professor, Language Arts Education (1982); BA, MA, Ph.D, University of Texas.
- *Theresa L. Overall – Assistant Professor, Secondary/Middle Education (2007); AB, Hollins College; MS, Ph.D, University of North Texas.
- Johanna R. Prince – NCATE Data Administrator/Instructor I (2001); BA, Colby College; MEd., University of New England.
- *Clarissa S. Thompson – Assistant Professor of Secondary English Education (2007); BA, Wesleyan University Middletown; MEd., Harvard University; Ph.D, University of Washington.
- *Sue A. Thorson – Associate Professor Special Education (1995); BA, Penn State University; MEd., Temple University; Ph.D, Claremont Graduate School.
- *Grace J. Ward – Assistant Professor of Secondary/Middle Education (2005); BS, MS, University of Southern Maine; Ed.D, Nova Southeastern University.
- *Cathryn A. Wimett – Associate Professor Literacy Education (1997); BA, Emmanuel College; MEd., Lesley College; Ed.D, National Louis University.
- Katherine W. Yardley – Associate Provost and Dean of Education (1987); BA, Bowdoin College; MEd., Ed.D, University of Massachusetts.